cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So... What is new with the Instinct? I have most the updates, but can't tell if anything has changed

Highlighted
Patron

So... What is new with the Instinct? I have most the updates, but can't tell if anything has changed

. What did I update, and how does it make the phone better? I am sorry, I am just kinda lost... Thanks for the help.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

thats part of the problem, none of the updates have done...

@manny8808 wrote:
. What did I update, and how does it make the phone better? I am sorry, I am just kinda lost... Thanks for the help.

thats part of the problem, none of the updates have done much. some are claiming less browser crashes, but some are claiming more browser crashes. some are saying the music player works better, others say its worse, some say tv is choppier, some say its clearer. overall i would say the updates made the phone marginally better- at best marginally.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat