cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So any news about APPLICATIONS

Highlighted
Journeyman

So any news about APPLICATIONS

When will they be released, Who won the app contest, an App store a go or no go ??

or anything to do with getting any apps on the phone other than the ones that were factory loaded ??

Message Edited by killian238 on 10-12-2008 06:19 PM

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

There is no news. We probably won't get an app store. That SUCKS. GETJAR's apps really don't work on the Instinct.

Highlighted
Journeyman

actually there is a place to get some free apps and a social network client app

Highlighted
Journeyman

why should you have to find apps when the apple store got them right in the iphone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has anyone found an ssh app that works with the instinct soft keyboard?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I know i should have bought an IPHONE. I bought this when it first came out and there is still nothing close to the IPHONE app store....By the time we get anything, it will be time for the next generation phone!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

hey jason46304, you're so right about not many apps for the Instinct.....the games out are more expensive then at the itunes store (bejeweled) costs like 6 bucks indefinetly at itunes, 3.99 a month for the instinct...so........

Highlighted
Journeyman

At best, we could get some utility apps and some boring games. The Instinct just doesn't have the hardware to do much. The screen apparently only recognizes one touch at a time and no accelerometer, so as far as games are concerned, pretty boring.

I would still like to see the documentation opened up for the guys on instinct-software to do some stuff

Highlighted
Journeyman

Huh...I bought bejeweled awhile back for 3.99, and it says no expiration....

you shopping from the computer or the phone? Bought mine from the phone

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat