Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So will this phone be able to show GIF images? And what about AIM??

Journeyman

So will this phone be able to show GIF images? And what about AIM??

I have heard there will be fixes for the .gif images problem. Its pretty annoying when I see some 1 with a POSphone with a animated background and I pull out my phone which I paid WAY more for and cant do half the **bleep** they can. Hell my old nextel phone could play animated images. And whats the word with a messenger like AIM?

And sending pictures and videos to other phones is a nightmare, People on the other end cant play the videos on there phone its really retarded.

Everyday i get less happier with this phone and it seems Im not the only one.

Should be: Sprint Nightmare not instinct.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: So will this phone be able to show GIF images? And what about AIM??

what kind of media phone can't display an animated gif? last time I checked, it was still a fairly popular file format on the web. i would imagine that support for an animated gif would be a whole lot easier to implement than flash.

watching TV is sort of like watching an animated gif

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat