cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sports and Weather

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sports and Weather

When I go and try to update sports scores and weather, my phone hangs and doesn't get the update. I went 2.5 days without being able to update. I can get onto the web and it is fairly quick. I live in an area where my bars are low but have had no problems with phone calls getting disconnected. Anyone else having problems getting sports and weather updates?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

I was having the very same issue and I called and Sprint...

I was having the very same issue and I called and Sprint said to turn off the phone and take the battery out. Wait a minute or two and then put the battery back in and turn it on and try it. I did that and it worked for me and I haven't had a problem since.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sports and Weather

Happens to me all the time. Here is the fix but you must have relatively decent service when you are doing this.

1. Go to Main > Settings > General > Update Data Profile

After you have let the Data Profile update you should be able to update your news and sports. Hope this works for you! Enjoy!

-Instinct Master

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat