Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Family Locator

Journeyman

Sprint Family Locator

Does anyone use Sprint Family Locator on their Instinct? If I go my account settigns it says the phone is compatible, but it does not show up on the list of compatible phones (huh?) Also, if you have used SFL, how well does it work? Is it worth 5 bucks a month? thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Yes, it is compatible. I have been using SFL since the Instinct came out. As with most things on the Sprint network, it has good and bad days. But for the most part it is accurate and responsive. For me, I think it is worth it as my kids are in the teenage years...

Journeyman

I never was able to pull up the SFL site on my instinct's web browser. I did, however, locate my palm pixi wen I couldn't get ahold of a family member who used my instict often. I loved this service! It allows you to set up safety checks. The account holder can set the time and which place (like school or work) and it will automatically locate the desired phone. It will even send you an email notification when the phone is not at the specified location. I recently upgraded to a palm pixi and haven't been able to locate this new phone since. Working on a solution. It's well worth $5 a month.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat