cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Manger is bugging out.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Manger is bugging out.

OK so I was never able to get my Sprint Media Manager to work and I've tried sooo many different things. Every time I put in my email and name and then it says "connecting", the phones "syncing with computer" message disappears and then I get an error on manager. Today something new happened. Everytime I go on Manager it now displays this message "Internet Eploere connot download ...xBz9QJ_89Mw8_YJ0RUUAk9OZqw!!/ from manager.sprintpcs.com Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The resquested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please Try again later" I have a wireless router and am able to use the internet jusgt fine on internet explorer and firefox and I even disabled the firewalls. also, after the message I still cannot connect my phone to manager This is now getting annoying. I had this phone phone for a month and i REALLY want it to work with manager. For reference I have Vista 32-bit Premium Laptop 3GB RAM

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Manger is bugging out.

Sprint has been upgrading some of their websites - I don't know this for sure, but perhaps the one you are trying to download from is/was affected by that. Last Friday, I downloaded the Sprint Media Manager software to my Vista Home Premium notebook - it installed and worked like a charm.

Message Edited by redeyes on 08-25-2008 07:56 AM

Journeyman

I am running Media Manager 1.0.0 Build 82 and it crashes constantly on Vista. Running it on Vista Home Premium laptop with 4gb of ram. I can upload or edit maybe 3 songs at a time before it crashes.

I finally got to the point where I don't even bother opening it up now... if I want to send songs over to my phone, I just pull out the card and put it in the SD adapter. My laptop has a SD reader, and that works better for me... it seems quicker than going USB on my laptop, even though it's USB 2.0 On my PC, I just connect it to the USB cable which I always keep hooked up on my work computer for a quick charge and I bring it up via Open in Folder View and drag and drop from there.

You may have better luck with the Media Manager than I do, but in my experience, it's a garbage app.

Sprint Product Ambassador

You may try downloading an updated version from http://sprint.com/downloads

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

version 1.0.0 Build 82 is what I got when I downloaded 3 days ago. It works fine on my Notebook - Vista Home Premium, 2GB RAM. I don't really use it that much - just did it because people were complaining about it working with Vista - works for me - YMMV

Journeyman

http://www.nextel.com/en/software_downloads/phones/samsung_instinct.shtml

that way you don't have to go through phones and locate the Instinct 😉

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat