Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Update 07/30/08

Journeyman

Sprint Update 07/30/08

I noticed some differences with the update. But when you go to Sprintpcs.com and on their main web page and see quotes like: Samsung Instinct More for Less... iPhone Less for More... I think they need to step it up, Where are the applications????? Sprint is coming after the iPhone, you can't make these statements if your not going to come to the table with the goods! However, I'm going to stick it out with Sprint, just hope they realize the loyal customers they have and give us a top notch phone in the Instinct....

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat