cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Web Update Required

Journeyman

Sprint Web Update Required

I just recieved a text message from 39549 saying that a Sprint Web Update was required and to click the link http://pxme.us/in2// I thought it was spam but looked into the domain and it is Handmark. So i clicked it and it performed a download of pocket express. I am now running 1.15 Is that the same update that was pushed out the other day (that fixed the exception error)?

11 REPLIES 11
Master

Re: Sprint Web Update Required

Yes.

Journeyman

lint28, since you downloaded the update again, can you check news videos to see if they play? Was hoping this might be a fix for the videos. I haven't received the text to update yet. Thanks.

Journeyman

@bdj837 wrote:
lint28, since you downloaded the update again, can you check news videos to see if they play? Was hoping this might be a fix for the videos. I haven't received the text to update yet. Thanks.
Turn your phone off -> remove the battery -> turn the phone on -> play videos

Journeyman

Turn your phone off -> remove the battery -> turn the phone on -> play videos

This doesn't work for me!

Journeyman

news videos do work for me. however, i had already manually downloaded the update the other day and had to do the "pull the battery" thing. videos have been working for me ever since.

Journeyman

My live TV actually looked pretty good the other day, but it soon got over that!

Journeyman

Clear privacy/cache/cookies Home>Main>Settings>Web Browser Privacy mode should be off Off is in black letters with white background

Journeyman

funny thing, i had downloaded through the instinct homepa...

funny thing, i had downloaded through the instinct homepage yesterday, couldnt view news videos and i followed the link on the text message and re-downloaded it and now i can watch the news videos

Journeyman

Re: funny thing, i had downloaded through the instinct homepa...

I have followed every suggeston on this and other threads and forums and I can watch videos about one time in ten tries. Today not at all so far. I have no clue as to why. When I do get the videos they are very sharp and clear as opposed to the TV quality.

Journeyman

As I was typing my previous post I recieved a text message, update avalible. Downloaded update, no video. Battery out, battery in, no videos. My one in ten tries is outdated now, more like 0 for 30 tries today.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had previously updated Pocket Express earlier this week, but got a message from Sprint, as indicated in the beginning of this thread. I went ahead and downloaded it (again). I didn't have to reboot or do anything else. News videos are working just fine.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat