Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps to Sync Outlook Contacts with Sprint Instinct

Highlighted
Journeyman

Steps to Sync Outlook Contacts with Sprint Instinct

Here are the steps to Sync Outlook Contacts with Sprint Instinct:

http://instinctbookmarks.blogspot.com/2008/06/how-to-sync-outlook-contacts-with.html

Message Edited by jsmith on 07-12-2008 03:36 PM

Tags (3)
16 REPLIES 16
Journeyman

Sync of contacts worked perfectly using this method...tha...

Sync of contacts worked perfectly using this method...thanks...thought I'd have to re-add all contacts over the next 15 years...I was using a Blackberry 7100i and had my business contacts sync from Outlook. This just saved me days of entry.

Journeyman

I SYNC MY CONTACTS TO MY COMPUTER USEING MY TREO AN WHEN...

I SYNC MY CONTACTS TO MY COMPUTER USEING MY TREO AN WHEN I WENT TO SYNC THE INSTINCT NONE OF MY CONTACTS WERE THERE? ? ? CAN YOU HELP? CAUSE YA KNOW TEC SUPPORT NEVER DOES

Journeyman

Re: I SYNC MY CONTACTS TO MY COMPUTER USEING MY TREO AN WHEN...

@jsciorti wrote:
I SYNC MY CONTACTS TO MY COMPUTER USEING MY TREO AN WHEN I WENT TO SYNC THE INSTINCT NONE OF MY CONTACTS WERE THERE? ? ? CAN YOU HELP? CAUSE YA KNOW TEC SUPPORT NEVER DOES

Did you follow all the steps mentioned on that site?

Journeyman

Re: Sync of contacts worked perfectly using this method...tha...

@bmauck wrote:
Sync of contacts worked perfectly using this method...thanks...thought I'd have to re-add all contacts over the next 15 years...I was using a Blackberry 7100i and had my business contacts sync from Outlook. This just saved me days of entry.

No problem. I was in the same boat until I figured that out so I decided to share with everyone...

I cannot seem to get the Desktop Sync software to install...

I cannot seem to get the Desktop Sync software to install. It begins to run and asks you to either save or run the application. No matter which one I choose, it downloads and then says "Downloaded so far 0KB", and stalls out. ANY IDEAS????

Journeyman

Do you have to pay for this service because I am not find...

Do you have to pay for this service because I am not finding any of the links above. I get to Myonline tools and there is nothing about Mobile Sync.

Journeyman

Re: Steps to Sync Outlook Contacts with Sprint Instinct

I've been hesitating because I have 1200 contacts in Outlook. What happens when you go over the 600 allowed in the Instinct?

Journeyman

I tried putting the Chicagoland phone book into my contact list, but for some reason the phone wouldn't allow that many. . . . . .I don't understand why it wouldn't allow me to put in 9 million contacts. . . .

Journeyman

Snarky!. Lol. 1200 is insane. And I thought 600 would be excessive.

Journeyman

Good. I thought I was the only one that thought 1200 is insane. They have to put a limit on it somewhere, and I think 600 is very generous.

Journeyman

I can't even imagine scrolling through Instinct to find 1 of 600 people, much less 1200.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat