cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming Audio to Bluetooth Headphones Fix, Sirius Program Request

Patron

Streaming Audio to Bluetooth Headphones Fix, Sirius Program Request

On the lighter side of things I was wondering if there was any thought given to the need to use a mini-jack to allow audio from both Radio/TV to be enabled and sent to Bluetooth Headsets. I had a pair of ensignia's and currently have a pair of sonys. Both required that I first play a seconds worth of audio from my music player and then I could select my source then insert the mini-plug into the headphone jack and I would get signal to the headset. Also is there a possibility that a "Classical" channel could be added to the sirius or even the sprint line up or does one exist and I'm just missing it. Thanks

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Patron

I need to clarify that you need to insert and then remove...

I need to clarify that you need to insert and then remove the mini-jack after you have selected a tv/radio source in order to here the streaming audio. Again this only works after listening to your music player for just a short time. Listening to your music player with bluetooth headsets seems to work without issue. This process only needs to occur for tv/radio.

Journeyman

I for one wanted to buy some premium LIVE radio - tv chan...

I for one wanted to buy some premium LIVE radio - tv channels but will not do so until they can play over bluetooth ( without the bs workaround). SPRINT - READ THIS - THIS LACK OF FUNCTIONALITY IS LOSING YOU POTENTIAL REVENUE - FIX IT

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat