cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming Audio to Bluetooth Headphones Fix, Sirius Program Request

Patron

Streaming Audio to Bluetooth Headphones Fix, Sirius Program Request

On the lighter side of things I was wondering if there was any thought given to the need to use a mini-jack to allow audio from both Radio/TV to be enabled and sent to Bluetooth Headsets. I had a pair of ensignia's and currently have a pair of sonys. Both required that I first play a seconds worth of audio from my music player and then I could select my source then insert the mini-plug into the headphone jack and I would get signal to the headset. Also is there a possibility that a "Classical" channel could be added to the sirius or even the sprint line up or does one exist and I'm just missing it. Thanks

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Patron

I need to clarify that you need to insert and then remove...

I need to clarify that you need to insert and then remove the mini-jack after you have selected a tv/radio source in order to here the streaming audio. Again this only works after listening to your music player for just a short time. Listening to your music player with bluetooth headsets seems to work without issue. This process only needs to occur for tv/radio.

Journeyman

I for one wanted to buy some premium LIVE radio - tv chan...

I for one wanted to buy some premium LIVE radio - tv channels but will not do so until they can play over bluetooth ( without the bs workaround). SPRINT - READ THIS - THIS LACK OF FUNCTIONALITY IS LOSING YOU POTENTIAL REVENUE - FIX IT

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat