cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming Radio Directory

Journeyman

Streaming Radio Directory

I originally designed this site for Verizon LG phones, but from what I understand the Instinct is capable of playing RTSP AAC streams.  Point your phone's browser to:

http://m.psythik.com

and start enjoying internet radio on the go!  If you guys know of any working stations not on the list, please let me know and I'll update it right away.

----

Keywords for Google:

RTSP Streaming Free Phone Radio Groove Soma FM XM Internet SPP MPEG MP4

(w.england)

Message was edited by: wengla02 to add more keywords

9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: Streaming Radio Directory

awesome! this works great! great alternative to Sprint radio!

Sprint Product Ambassador

Cool!  Thanks!

We used to have a directory on the old Buzz site, but that's since gone by the wayside. You've got all the stations we had and more.

Nice work; keep it up.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

Really appreciate this, thank you!!

I'm new to streaming formats and what will work on the Instinct.  I'd like to get a few more Dance/Electronic options, to replace the dead stations.

http://techno.fm/techno/

-- This site has what it calls a "free AAC" stream available on its 24/7 techno channel.  Would this be a good candidate? 

Journeyman

Thank You for this!!! I saved your site as a bookmark on Opera Mini, and I like how easily it goes from a music stream back to Opera mini with the back arrow...very useful 🙂

Journeyman

drdrr wrote:

http://techno.fm/techno/

-- This site has what it calls a "free AAC" stream available on its 24/7 techno channel.  Would this be a good candidate? 

Unfortunately not.   What you should be looking for is stations with URLs that start with rtsp:// and usually end in .sdp.  Happy hunting!

Journeyman

Ignore the email I sent you about the dance channels I totally forgot you need RTSP AAC streams 😞 so sorry

Journeyman

Add some more Punk channels on there and I'd use it. But there seems to be only one and it's listed as 'hard rock and punk" which in my experince means commercial "punk" music and not the good stuff.

Highlighted
Journeyman

wonder what's the deal???

None of these stations play on the Instinct HD...

803 unable to process request...are the stations down...or is it the HD you think?

Journeyman

I have tried to get this on my blackberry8300 and i could not.Help.Thanks.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat