Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streaming radio links for the Instinct

Sprint Product Ambassador

Streaming radio links for the Instinct

Several posts today have been about playing streaming radio over the Internet on the Instinct.  While Sprint offers some great choices in the TV and Radio application, there's always room for more.

I've started a list at http://www.buzzaboutwireless.com/cms/rtsp.html

Any more suggestions, additions, etc?

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
11 REPLIES 11
Journeyman

Nice work. I hope there's more. Thank you.

Journeyman

I love Soma... Groove Salad and Lush are some of my favorites streams!

My ShoutCast station is currently down, but I stream in AAC+... it's a listen.pls file, but I could not get it to work with my phone. How are you doing the SDP links? My station is mainy downtempo / triphop, very similar to what Soma does, but no where near that scale. When I get it back up, it would be awesome if I could do a SDP link and listen in on my phone.

Journeyman

thank you! More posts like this are needed.

Patron

The Space Station one rocks!!!!!

Journeyman

Add Radio Paradise to your list...one of the best mixes of music on the internet!

http://www.radioparadise.com/content.php?name=Listen

rtsp://www2.radioparadise.com/radioparadise.sdp

Thanks for yourt list! Until Sprint (or someone) comes up with a single decent streaming software install, this is it...

Journeyman

I want Rovers morning glory!!

93xmemphis.com

s0db wrote:

Add Radio Paradise to your list...one of the best mixes of music on the internet!

http://www.radioparadise.com/content.php?name=Listen

rtsp://www2.radioparadise.com/radioparadise.sdp 

Thanks for yourt list! Until Sprint (or someone) comes up with a single decent streaming software install, this is it...

Excellent!

Just tested and updated the list!

Nismostate wrote:

I want Rovers morning glory!!

93xmemphis.com

They don't offer an AAC RTSP streaming feed; sorry.

Journeyman

Any way to get Classical music or NPR (for free)?

Wizard

@dpeck1234 wrote:
Any way to get Classical music or NPR (for free)?

No working links currently found.

Journeyman

I just want to be able to log into my sirius account online and listen through that. If you have sirius you shoudn't have to pay again to listen to the channels through the actual radio player on the instinct.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat