cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stupid question about the update

Highlighted
Journeyman

Stupid question about the update

My instinct was just delivered in the mail today. I haven't even made it home to get it out of the box. How do I get all the previous updates including this one on it. Where do I go to download it?? I ordered the phone off of ebay so the previous fixes may not be in the phone already. Thanks in advance.

MO

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Stupid question about the update

Awww come on dont keep it a secret

Highlighted
Journeyman

it's not a stupid question but heres what you do...go under the main screen then hit settings, then general and scroll down to "update software" that will update to the current browser

Highlighted
Journeyman

settings > general > update software

Highlighted
Journeyman

oh thats simple. Update the phone. The way everyone talked I thought I actually had to go to a website to get the update........Now my ? is even more stupid than I thought. THanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

@slowmoe8 wrote:
oh thats simple. Update the phone. The way everyone talked I thought I actually had to go to a website to get the update........Now my ? is even more stupid than I thought. THanks

They're crazy man!

Highlighted
Journeyman

@slowmoe8 wrote:

My instinct was just delivered in the mail today. I haven't even made it home to get it out of the box. How do I get all the previous updates including this one on it. Where do I go to download it?? I ordered the phone off of ebay so the previous fixes may not be in the phone already. Thanks in advance.

MO

Welcome to the family!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat