cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T.V. Timeout???

Highlighted
Journeyman

T.V. Timeout???

This is a very annoying, poor decision, and useless interruption of your tv stream, forcing you to

press a button on the tv to stop it from exiting....problem is every 5-10 minutes it comes back...

I smashed a phone due to this RETARDED popup interruption...If we want to watch tv, we should be able to without interruption...if we want todrain the battery, it should be our choice.....let us...

Okay, what was the point of this post? Apparently some Instinct users are now reporting they are getting this lame tv interruption on there phones now..yes, our Instincts....

You know, It's bad enough to deal with the halfa$$ed quality of the tv you stuck us with without adding more frustrations to our endeavor....PLEASE DO NOT ADD THIS TO OUR INSTINCT PHONES....TAKE IT AWAY....BADDDDDDD IDEA!!!!!

Tags (2)
13 REPLIES 13
Journeyman

Re: T.V. Timeout???

is this 3 posts in 1 ?

Journeyman

gonna be Six Thousand Post when everyone starts getting this interruption on their phones....hoping to stop a bad thing before it offically starts for all of us....from the looks of it...It's Coming...

And why did they take Showtime away from Sprint TV Xtra?....hook em in tactic? or employees only?

Either way, I didn't see fox news on it anywhere...just a head's up...

Journeyman

More confirmations that this is happening on the newer Instincts, and it also affects the radio as well...

You guys are gonna flip....If you haven't ever seen this.....we all get the same tv/radio updates soon...

This will no doubt make your experience with the Instinct even harder to bear...just a head's up guys...

I'll sign the petition...because I know one will be started, lol

Journeyman

I get no interruption this might be something that is happening randomly or with some other Instinct TV software that a majority of us dont have.

Journeyman

yeah, don't get me wrong...I hope I'm wrong about this...

But even the new Instinctson the marketwill update with us on or around 2/22/09 ...all Instincts will update to the same version.

Would it be possible for Will or Sarah to try to pry some information for us to see if this is the case...would be much appreciated

Journeyman

just one of the downsides of posting our tricks online. s...

just one of the downsides of posting our tricks online. sprint will overide what they want

Journeyman

Re: just one of the downsides of posting our tricks online. s...

great, if this starts than i'll know 100 percent sprint has no idea how to handle this phone. sad, i guess i'll just hope i'm in the minority and it doesn't start if i update the software.

Journeyman

Are we talking about the pop up we sometimes see starting...

Are we talking about the pop up we sometimes see starting the tv app advising on certain content on different channels?

Journeyman

Re: Are we talking about the pop up we sometimes see starting...

nope, this is a popup while your watching a program or station, if you dont respond...back to the channel listings... couple weeks til the tv update, or with MR5.. its a control issue really...

Message Edited by goygacon on 02-10-2009 06:23 PM

Journeyman

Re: Yeah, this is a bunch of Bull $hit! I hate the Fu(k!ng so...

I have a feeling this board is gonna light up ..I feel your frustrations...I hope they really dont try to control EVERY ASPECT of this beautiful phone they're getting ready fo ruin with this garbage

Journeyman

Swapped out of the iPod to the instinct for a day at the gym. Could figure out exactly what was happening. So thats the issue. Kept losing the radio channel. I noticed it would be on the channel listing page when I would looked at it afterwards. I thought maybe I was accidently bumping the back arrow or the phone was losing signal. Geeesshhh, how are you suppose to work out and hit buttons every two minutes or so? SPRINT! FIX THIS NOW! Guess I'll go back to the iPod.....

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat