cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV - All Channels - Freezes

Highlighted
Journeyman

TV - All Channels - Freezes

I just noticed an issue that if I go to All Channels on TV it will freeze the screen. It does not allow me to scroll through them or make a selection of a channel. The only thing I can do is use one of the three bottom buttons to exit.

I am wondering if anyone else is having the issue?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have been having this problem for about a month now. I was waiting for all the updates that they say are coming. I thought I was the only one having this issue. Sprint really needs to attack these issues that their customers are having if they want to keep them loyal customers.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I tried the same thing and mine froze too. I exited to the favorites screen and tried again and it would let me navigate through, but it was super slow. Then got the "Uncaught Exception, Exiting Application" message. Thats a first for me, usually it works but its pixelated or just plain slow.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the reminder on where to properly post. You are correct.

I tried again, and this time the All Channels option is working. So perhaps it is a network related issue and not software related. If it happens again, I will post in the correct thread.

For the other two that posted having the same issue, you should try again and see if it is fixed?

Highlighted
Journeyman

when video fails this fixes it for me (95% of the time)

Main

Settings

General

Update Data Profile

-

for the hard issues :

Go to ##3282#

Restore

Enter your MSL code (don't know how to get it google it)

The above will not delete a thing, but will dump all you Data Profile stuff.

Next time you try video it will get the Data Profile , you should be ok

If nothing above works most likely its an outage.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is yours working now? Mine worked this morning, but is now back to freezing and not letting me scroll.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I keep getting sorry this channel is temporarily unaviable. Please try again later or contact Customer Support - this is the same message I have received for the past two weeks:(

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat