cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV better with the update? Where?

Highlighted
Journeyman

TV better with the update? Where?

I haven't seen it. Please tell me what you think is better. What channels, on demand, etc.

What am I not seeing?

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'd really like to know guys... what is better with your Sprint TV? Cos I'm not seeing it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Who said anything about the TV?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok I see the comments about the TV.....I think I see a slight difference. For example, remember how everyone said that nfl network played better when it was ran through the mobile app instead of the TV? It is that kind of improvement. Not great, but at least watchable for a phone I think.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The TV is better. The reception ismuch smoother and less pixelated than it was before. The picture is not as good as on your home TV with cable or satellite, but the reception is noticeably better.

Atlanta has disappeared from the Weather Channel again, but that seems to be routine. I can choose Southeast and it has sound but the tophalf of the screen is solidgreen!

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's all in their minds. Its exactly the same for me.

Web browsing is slightly faster, but still kind of slow.

Highlighted
Journeyman

My TV is still garbage. A glorified slideshow that works half the time I attempt.....

Stupid Instinct....

Highlighted
Patron

My TV is still the same for me as well. When I first started it up, the first thing it did was.. guess... yeah, freeze! LOL. No seriously that's what happened. Which was pretty funny considering the fact that I just launched it to check if it was better. I mean, it froze (the pixels) for a couple of seconds but it ran smoothly for the next 30 seconds, then the lag and pixelization started again. No improvements as far as I can tell.

I want to see what a good Sprint TV looks like. Anyone have any videos? Or can you make any from your BB Curve or Diamond?

Highlighted
Journeyman

MY TV IS PLAYING LIKE THE CRAP DID B4

Highlighted
Journeyman

My TV is worse now...It keeps locking up or it now gets kicked back to the channel menu while playing...I now am getting half a green screen which I never saw before and some times I get a picture but no audio....wow what a fix way to go sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

I like to pretend it's a very expensive kaleidoscope when I see all the funny shapes and blobs of color. wooooo pretty.......

Highlighted
Journeyman

TV is the same, nothing has changed on that.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat