Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texting Question

Highlighted
Journeyman

Texting Question

Is there anyway to view my kids texts online.  I would rather look without them knowing.  Any help?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hello poole_99,

For security purposes, Text Message details (the body of the text) cannot be viewed online.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
CD

Highlighted
Wizard

There may be a way around this. If you go to http://voice.google.com and integrate your Sprint service with a Google Voice account, all text messages appear to be saved on the google voice website. You would have to integrate each Sprint phone to a different google voice username, but it should work!

Highlighted
Journeyman

When u say integrate...do u mean port? 

There are 2 options or so on google voice.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat