cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for Adding the Google Calendar

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for Adding the Google Calendar

Pretty slick of you to just add it in without any formal notice or update....Thanks!

Am I correct in assuming this syncs with our online Calendar?  Oh it does!!!....Nicely done guys.

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Journeyman

On which phone?? Instinct s30? How do you get to it?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not sure about the s30, but original Instinct owners can find this added to their email account ( gmail account )

Instinct HD owners can see this added as a choice after selecting the calendar tab in the main menu

Message was edited by: goygacon

Highlighted
Journeyman

I hope you're being sarcastic.  Please see my question a couple posts down.  When you have one email, it's awesome.  When you're keeping track of multiple emails? It's annoying as crap!!! I wish Sprint would think before doing...how about an opt out option!?  It's not like the notifications are working...I still have to look at the calendar on my computer to get a big picture view. Grr!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not sarcasm...gratitude...

I own the Instinct HD...the setup is different than the origional Instinct.

Mine shows up as an optional calendar when I select calendar in the main menu.

Can also be accessed at the bottom of the main email page under "view calendar(s)"

Not as intrusive as it may seem to you on the Instinct, and we also have the option to disable the calendar should we choose too.

Your case is different than mine...this actually works well for myself

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just added my gmail account to my S30.  It now shows a gmail calendar BUT no events are displayed.  I have several events in my google calendar so how do I get them displayed on the phone.

Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

main/settings/general/update data profile............I think...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Please report back if the suggestion below works for your s30. Thanks!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Please report back if goygacon's suggestion works for your s30. Thanks!

Highlighted
Journeyman

It did not work

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok...try...main/email/ email main page/gears icon in the upper right/sync all data, then I guess check the next event date you have set

And if that doesn't work....I don't know what else to tell ya, lol...maybe a sprint rep could help out here.

http://www.instinct-samsung.com/index.php?topic=13027.msg107695#msg107695 <-click link

Just repeating what was said by another member who was having problems...

problem is three different phones and three different ways to get your google calendar to sync...

Message was edited by: goygacon

Highlighted
Journeyman

The only events I see from my gmail calendar are the events on my main calendar.  None of the events on the other 8 calendars I have show up on my phone.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat