cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Things that can be done in Canada, but not here????

Highlighted
Journeyman

Things that can be done in Canada, but not here????

This is what you can't get here in theU.S. http://instinctbookmarks.blogspot.com/2008/09/video-samsung-instinct-telus-version.html. Maybe that will change on the 17th(TOMORROW)? Maybe that will change in Oct/Nov? Or could it be that we're just SOL? Really would be nice if we could get some info. How about today!!!

Message Edited by hfa68 on 09-16-2008 08:04 AM
Message Edited by hfa68 on 09-16-2008 11:13 AM

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Things that can be done in Canada, but not here????

photoshopped

😉

Highlighted
Journeyman

As much thought that went into this UI on the American version it is not easily seen. Alot of time was wasted with the widget library and Sprint trying to keep all funds in house, with Instinct specific features. They have say 3 million phones. with 2 million upset consumers, that cannot use there phone the way they would like; THIS IS 2008, I might as well go and buy a startac at least I would get what I was paying for and it would do all the things the UI allowed. I want this phone to be reflashed with a UI that is usable across a bigger platform, there would be alot more people intrested in making designs for it. I know this was about the browser, but there is not enough room on this forum to vent on that.

Highlighted
Journeyman

did i miss something or did anyone else spot the keyboard pop up

i think all they did was demo the work around for not having a functioning keyboard .. same as our version

I'm not 100% sure tho ... but anxious to see what this next update takes care of

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat