cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tolerating my Instinct until the Pre comes out

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tolerating my Instinct until the Pre comes out

I think the Instinct has come a long way and has made alot of improvements. I definitely like it alot better now but still feel like I have a device that is not supported well. The apps aren't any good. The common sense "fixes" haven't been addressed. There really isn't an app store and Samsung has bigger and better things they are worried about. I personally am sticking with my instinct but I will be the first in line for the new Palm Pre which is hopefully coming out in the next couple of months. I had 3 treo's before I got my instinct and loved them. The Pre has basically everything I want in a phone and I love Palm as a company and how they make their phones. They support their products really well. And it will be one of the first phones that will support flash.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Tolerating my Instinct until the Pre comes out

Miguel,. I agree... I am looking forward to the Pre, but I wont be the first in line.

I heard its going to be running a different flavor of the Palm OS that isn't backward compatible. Im sure that may be temporary.

But I have learned a lot in using the Instinct in that I will do more of my homework and visit user forums (like this one)before I shell out $$ for another device.

When is the launch date?

Journeyman

I hope you aren't counting on the pre actually working like the early ads claimed....

http://www.engadget.com/2009/02/19/palm-pre-no-longer-features-data-tethering-on-sprint-website/

Journeyman

Yeah I peeped that. I didn't care about that feature anyway. It's supposed to come out sometime during the first half of this year so at the latest June.....supposedly. Even if it doesn't have all the features right away I know I can rely on palm to push them out quickly. And they are opening up the entire OS so developers can create their own programs.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat