cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Instinct Disappointments

Highlighted
Journeyman

Top Instinct Disappointments

I have an Instinct S30.  For the most part, I am happy with the phone for my basic use.

What is fraustrating is that it will freeze up when I try to hang up.

I notice the time continues to add up, but with my phone plan it doesn't effect my montly bill.

The only way I have found to unfreeze is to remove the battery.

That in itself is also fraustrating as I have a plastic/hard cover and it's not that easy to pry off.

I find myself either a) hanging up fast to beat the other caller, or b) waiting for the other caller to hang up first.

It's a small inconvenience overall, but an annoying inconvenience none the less.

I have been with Sprint for years and I am happy with their service.  It's really not their fault, they don't make the phone, they just partner up with Samsung.

When I tried to register the phone with Samsung, I just couldn't.  I tried over and over again until I just quit trying.

Sprint, please talk to Samsung about this problem and see if you can help us fix it.

This is my 2nd phone. I got a replacement in hopes that it was the phone and not a hardware/software issue.  But this phone does it too.

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat