Two Updates Available for the M800

Journeyman

Two Updates Available for the M800

Navigation v2.1.0.35

Pocket Express v1.2.26

21 REPLIES 21
Journeyman

Re: Two Updates Available for the M800

Good catch!  I wonder what the updates do.  Could Will or Sarah (or someone from Sprint, TelNav, Pocket Express) please share info?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Was prompted for the Navigation update earlier tonight, but still says there's no PE update available.

Guess it hasn't been rolled out near NJ yet.

Journeyman

Try going to the web menu and press the " tap to add " then press the gears icon in the upper righthand corner, and "check for updates" there.  Many of us are having to do this....

Journeyman

Wait, is this new PE update going to put those damn ads on it? I've avoided updating it for a long time now because of that.

Journeyman

Then I wouldn't upgrade...they're still there...the
ads.
The ads slow the app, and are pointless to many of us users

Journeyman

Goygacon, that's what I already tried when I posted. I've also been trying to get it all day today and it still says I'm running the latest version. I don't know what the deal is.

Journeyman

The deal is it's the Instinct

Definately look for it...it's comin...

screen shot.jpg

Journeyman

lol, yea, I guess I'll just keep checking until I can get it.

Any word on what exactly these updates do yet? I did notice with navigation that it has that new startup screen and I believe the 200ft scale is new as well.

Journeyman

Same here, the navigation updated, but the PE will not.  I'm in the Nor Cal area.

Journeyman

Okay, not sure if this is a sick joke but I opened the pocket express " News" and clicked for the top stories.....then when it opened

My default browser opens with a Pop Up ( Come on Man!!! ) ' What would you do for a Klondike Bar ' ????  Seriously Sprint....now we get Freggin Pop ups?  Ads aren't good enough?

Happened twice so far....so it's not some accidental glitch

Can you make this ride any more joyous....ugh...

Journeyman

Sorry, did I say Twice?
How about 20 times since my last post 40 minutes ago....UNDO THIS UPDATE...it's still early, nobody has to know what joy is heading their way
Browser Kills P.E. for a Pop Up!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat