Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT SPRINT IS WANTING TO KNOW!!!!!

Patron

URGENT SPRINT IS WANTING TO KNOW!!!!!

ok everyone i came across this blog on here where sprint is talking about the recent news about their Q3 stats and at the bottm it asks us about what do WE feel that they should be focusing on and they put a little 2 cent a about the "powerful" instinct. Everyone please please go to this link and voice your opinion about the Instinct and hopefully they will get the message about the type of phone they really put out. and a change may be heading for the instinct

http://forums.buzzaboutwireless.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/Strategic_Perspectives/article-...

15 REPLIES 15
Journeyman

Has anyone been able to post a comment in that link provided here? I don't see any comments there, and the one I posted still shows "pending approval."

Journeyman

the instinct isn't going to help them turn a quarterly profit, but they could definately learn from it for future devices.....honestly number one killers for sprint are

• the lack of customer service's knowledge and "fix it right the first time" skills
  • network service reliability

Journeyman

I can't post because it says I have exceeded 20,000 characters. I found that hard to believe, so I pulled up Word, did a Word Count and it's less than 3,000 characters. I may not be a math wiz, but if I remember basic arithmatic from grade school, 3,000 is 17,000 less then 20,000; so I can safely assume 3,000 does not exceed 20,000.

Journeyman

@akipika wrote:
I can't post because it says I have exceeded 20,000 characters. I found that hard to believe, so I pulled up Word, did a Word Count and it's less than 3,000 characters. I may not be a math wiz, but if I remember basic arithmatic from grade school, 3,000 is 17,000 less then 20,000; so I can safely assume 3,000 does not exceed 20,000.

akipika,

That's hilarious... Perhaps you should sum up your posting in two words: it sucks! See if that gives you the same error.

Wizard

yeah, that article keeps signing me out when I try to post my comments. They can't even run a website properly much less pull this out of a nosedive.

Journeyman

Well, the responses are beginning to show up on that site. They are not good, as expected.

Journeyman

<blockquote><hr>Egidio wrote:<br><p>Well, the responses are beginning to show up on that site. They are not good, as expected.</p><p></p><p></p><hr></blockquote><p></p><p>Of course not, they are asking for critism and recommedations. Did you think the comments would be full of "things are great the way they are"? ;)</p>

Journeyman

LOL they wouldn't be bleeding off people left and right if things were good. The only reason they got some decent churn was because some of us decided to stay with them for the Instinct. That's about the only good news they have. Think I read that they lost something like 1.3 to 1.9 million customers this last quarter. Wonder why?

Journeyman

And here's a follow-up of the link in this thread:

http://sprintconnection.kansascity.com/?q=node/864

The "frustrated Instinct customer" they quote at the end of the article is yours truly, in case you haven't read my comments. I'm glad Sprint is not hiding customer dissatisfaction. I think it shows good faith on their part. Let's hope they do more than just show good faith.

Journeyman

BUMP

Journeyman

if a thread falls to the bottom, its because people aren't interested in it...no need to bump.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat