cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to delete email account from phone...

Patron

Unable to delete email account from phone...

I have the simply everything 450m plan for 69.99

Got a bill today with a $9.99 charge for "Sprint Preium Browsable Sprint R Mobile ema." Apparently I'm being charged ten bucks to connect to my work email. So I told them to disconnect that email and remove the charge. Which they agreed to do. However, I'm unable to remove my work email account from my phone. I get the following error:

"Notice. A problem has occured on the server. Please try again later (S7300)"

Any ideas why this is happening?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

I did notice e-mail files stored on the card also. YOU ma...

I did notice e-mail files stored on the card also. YOU may try Deleting the account from the phone and also deleting it from the card.

Patron

Re: Unable to delete email account from phone...

Do you know where on the card it's located? Would I delete that from the card from my phone? Or do I need to hook the phone up to the PC, and browse the files to delete it?

Thanks!

Patron

Re: Unable to delete email account from phone...

Figured it out. The work email connection that I was billed 10 bucks for is INCLUDED in the simply everything plan. I don't know WHAT the first operator told me, but she was completely wrong. Talked to another operator that cleared it up for me.

So check your bills guys.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat