cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Movies = Internal Error 7000

Journeyman

Re: Updating Movies = Internal Error 7000

<blockquote><hr>joe1234 wrote:<br><p>I was the one who is the OP at sprintusers.com ( I hate that website by the way, full of idiots and commercials).</p><p></p><p>Anyways, I got a message from Sprint today about this problem:</p><hr><br></blockquote>Going off topic here, but if you use Firefox with AdBlock Plus, you won't see all of those "commercials" Smiley Happy<br><p></p>

Patron

i have the same problem i saw somewhere that is was going...

i have the same problem i saw somewhere that is was going to be fixed but im not too sure on that

Journeyman

Ever since the update I have had the same problem with th...

Ever since the update I have had the same problem with the error 7000 as well as a screen saying "no data to display."

Journeyman

Re: Updating Movies = Internal Error 7000

In case you have not seen it, this same topic/problem is being talked about here:

http://forums.buzzaboutwireless.com/baw/board/message?board.id=Samsung_Instinct&thread.id=6932

Journeyman

Hm, I've had my Instinct since it's release, even got it...

Hm, I've had my Instinct since it's release, even got it a day before the original scheduled date with no problems even before the updates. Guess what I'm saying is I'm not having all these problems I've read or rather...reading about. Its truely a great phone, I love it, sure I've noticed prolly two things that should be fixed, lack of vendor purchase power but I just work around them After all, its still a phone, I know it will be fixed sometime in the future but I can wait. Kudos to those who really get down into the heart of the phone, its minds like you who improve the service. Smiley SurprisedD My movies update have always worked, I've received only one text error (97 if I recall) but I just attribute it to a busy connection and just resent seconds later. (PS was this even the correct thread???) Smiley SurprisedP

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat