cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading pictures to facebook

Highlighted
Patron

Uploading pictures to facebook

Has anyone uploaded pictures to facebook from there instinct before and could explain how it works? I have used facebook a ton on it, but for the first time attempted to upload pictures. I went to photo's and hit the upload icon on the right, selected all the photos I wanted to upload, than I selected to upload it to facebook, entered my username and password and than hit done and it thinks for a second and then goes back to the menu, but I cant find my pictures on facebook. Do you have to wait so long or did I do something wrong or what? I also tried just clicking on facebook and selecting to upload pictures, but could not get it to even allow me to select any photos when going that route.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Patron

well, I may have found a way around to get it to work, bu...

well, I may have found a way around to get it to work, but you have to configure it using the stupid pencil first, it wont configure the account any other way besides by selecting the little pencil under the facebook stuff. The other ways dont work as they should....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Uploading pictures to facebook

I do it all the time and it works great. It places the photos in a folder called "Mobile Uploads" on your facebook account (if set up properly).

One thing I did notice between mine and my GF's phones and accounts is that the first uploads dont work. My photos finally "took" after the 2nd or 3rd tries. After that I have been uploading them reliably since.

I am not sure why you keep having to configure facebook. I will admit that sometimes Myspace keeps forgetting my account info.

I would recommend Updating your Data Profile in the Settings/General menu. Oh, and make sure you have some sort of 'User Name' when you go to the "Phone Information" page. If you dont, do a search as there are instructions somewhere to set this up without calling Sprint.

These are probably irrelevant, but I had issues with those things when I first got my phone and tried moving data around.

I sincerely do hope you guys get it working as reliably as it has worked for me. The other day I uploaded a pic and less than a minute later I saw it on my facebook account (using my desktop PC). Blew me away how quick it was.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: well, I may have found a way around to get it to work, bu...

Hey Jordo, are you still having to do the account set up every time you upload a pic?

Sounds like you got it going?

Highlighted
Patron

I think it is good to go now. I got the photos uploaded a...

I think it is good to go now. I got the photos uploaded after a third try and it seemed to keep my setting if I used the pencil under the facebook app to configure. Before I tried to configure it after selecting my photos in my album and than it sends you to the configure screen, but it did not like that, but it looks like it is working now. Thanks. :smile:

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat