cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual VM Upgrade Out!

Highlighted
Patron

Visual VM Upgrade Out!

Just a heads up that, while checking my VVM, the new upgrade was ready for download.

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Truth be known, I never had a problem with the VVM...but...

Some have been getting this upgrade for some time. Many have not recieved it at all. I haven't been offered the opurtunity to upgrade as yet.

Journeyman

Re: Visual VM Upgrade Out!

What changes does the upgrade bring? I got prompted to upgrade, but everything still seems the same...

Patron

Truth be known, I never had a problem with the VVM...but...

Truth be known, I never had a problem with the VVM...but I do like any kind of upgrade. However, my understanding of the issue was that some people were getting messages that were not displaying in VVM. Therefore, when they manually dialed into their VM, there would be messages that were not shown in VVM. Again, I never had that problem, but it appears the update will prevent it from being a potential problem. Also, and I am not sure if this is new, but I noticed that when a new VM came in and my phone was in standby, it allowed me the same alert as whether I wanted to view a new email (sliding up to listen or down to listen later). Perhaps also, deleting the VVM message, would also delete the message on the VM server.

Journeyman

Re: Truth be known, I never had a problem with the VVM...but...

@dsciandra wrote:
Truth be known, I never had a problem with the VVM...but I do like any kind of upgrade. However, my understanding of the issue was that some people were getting messages that were not displaying in VVM. Therefore, when they manually dialed into their VM, there would be messages that were not shown in VVM. Again, I never had that problem, but it appears the update will prevent it from being a potential problem. Also, and I am not sure if this is new, but I noticed that when a new VM came in and my phone was in standby, it allowed me the same alert as whether I wanted to view a new email (sliding up to listen or down to listen later). Perhaps also, deleting the VVM message, would also delete the message on the VM server.

I think you are correct. Just got my upgrade. Will have to try it out and see. I was one of those tht had messages that would neverclear out.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat