cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voice Mail?

Journeyman

Re: i don't even get voicemail alerts from my real voicemail....

I just realized this morning that I have not been getting Voicemail sent to my phone for a WEEK!! Checked it the old way this morning and found several missed voicemails....important meetings missed and phone calls I haven't returned because I never got the message. Isn't this thing supposed to be a PHONE first????????????

Does the new HTC have visual voicemail???

Journeyman

Any answers on when this will be fixed?!?!

Journeyman

What's the 'old way' to check?

Journeyman

@lesmikesell wrote:
What's the 'old way' to check?

Dial 1

Highlighted
Journeyman

i had the same problem. some of you did also and some of...

i had the same problem. some of you did also and some of you say you didn't which means there is a "glitch". If anyone knows why can you please help? where r the sprint techs out there? why so quiet?

Re: i had the same problem. some of you did also and some of...

I have no problems with my Visual Voice Mail at all

Journeyman

I will occasionally have something pop up that says "...

I will occasionally have something pop up that says "you have voicemail that can't be downloaded. Call to hear it". Wthat happens I'll call and listen to it, but later it will be downloaded like it's supposed to be.

Journeyman

Re: Visual Voice Mail?

I'm also experiencing this problem. I got a replacement a few weeks ago and vvm hasnt worked since. I never experienced this with my original

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat