cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Notification Bluetooth

Highlighted
Patron

Voice Notification Bluetooth

So I discovered that if I don't have Voice Notification ON in my Ringers settings that my Bluetooth no longer tells me who's calling. When I had my Upstage - which I hated and am happy to be rid of, my Bluetooth would tell me the name or number of the caller. Now it only tells me that information IF the Voice Notification is ON... the problem that I have with that is that I noticed when that feature is on and I'm not using the Bluetooth, the Voice tells me the name of the person and then finally plays the ringer. The ringer is loud enough for me to hear but the Voice isn't. So by the time the ringer rings I have to grab it fast or it's already sent to voicemail. I want the Voice on my Bluetooth but not on the phone itself. Can I do that? I just assumed the Bluetooth always talked since it did that from day 1 on my Upstage without any setting adjustments. Anybody know a fix?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat