cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail "Please Try Againn After Power Recycle" Error

Patron

Voicemail "Please Try Againn After Power Recycle" Error

Has anyone had (and fixed) this problem? I cannot get to VM, so I haven't even been able to set it up. And I know that people have left me messages, but there is no "sign" that they have. Help??

11 REPLIES 11
Journeyman

Re: Voicemail "Please Try Againn After Power Recycle" Error

i am havingthe same exact problem.i cant figure out whats wrong,i have reset thephone twice, andstill nothing

Journeyman

have you figured it out yet???

Patron

After 2 hours on Sprint customer service chat...and 1.5 hours at the Sprint store....we reset the phone. And it worked. Not just the settings. Cleared the phone out completely. You can do it from the phone, but if you go to the store, you can get your contacts saved. Good luck!

Journeyman

i was on the phone for 2 hours as well turns out i have to goto the sprint store anyway. ill be going tomorrow hopefully i get the problem fixed

Journeyman

by resting the phone do you mean setting and the whole phone because i reset my phone and still i did nothing

Patron

Yes, the whole phone. Not just the settings. It blows everything out...contacts, ringers, pictures, favorites. I tried everything else and when he did it at the store, that worked.

Journeyman

Patron

I would take it in...at leat that way they will let you hold onto it until they get a new shipment and put one aside for you.

Journeyman

I had the same problem. It is because the new voicemail i...

I had the same problem. It is because the new voicemail is being accessed off of a different server (than the traditional voicemail) Tech support handled it for me (the 3rd time I called in) I spent about 1 hour and two technicians on it the first day, they reset vmail etc...but to no avail, then they submitted a ticket. 5 days later....they never got back to me. So I called tech support after the 5 days, and in 5 mins, she deactivated my voicemail, told me to call it, I GOT A BUSY SIGNAL...then she had me call it again, AND I GOT THE ACCOUNT SETUP PROMPTS!

Journeyman

Re: I had the same problem. It is because the new voicemail i...

i toke to the sprint store today after i was on the phone with a tech support for an hour and all they did was tell me to do was return it and get a new one, but the problem is i returned and the guy said he cant get a new one for a month because there on backorder

Highlighted
Journeyman

In the meantime you can access your voicemail through your phone pad. Simply dial "1" and use your passcode. You still don't get notiifcations but at least you can check it. This is actually my girlfriends phone and I was thinking about getting one but now I'm rethinking that because of the issues she's been having with hers.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat