cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web browser takes a while to start the download

Highlighted
Journeyman

Web browser takes a while to start the download

Is anyone else experiencing their web browser taking a while to start a download, but then once it starts it goes fairly fast? Such as when I open Myspace.....the browser sits there for 20-30 seconds before it starts to load the page. Sometimes is takes a while to complete the page. Maybe 90 percent of it will be downloaded, but it takes a while to finish loading it before it pops up. I guess what I'm getting at is....the actual download speed itselft doesn't seem to be bad, it's just the starting and stopping of the download that takes a while. My wifes phone seems to be doing okay. I just noticed this in the last couple of days.

4 REPLIES 4
Patron

THE WEB BROWSER SUCKS.

THE WEB BROWSER SUCKS.

Journeyman

My phone is doing it too. I thought it was just temporary...

My phone is doing it too. I thought it was just temporary, but it's been happening all weekend and even today. It's like you said, just the first page or so, but after that it's fine. I even tried chanigng my homepage, updating my data profile, clearing out my cookies and history, but it still did it. Ntot sure the cause.

Journeyman

Re: Web browser takes a while to start the download

The web browser takes awhile to do anything I've had it sit around 10 seconds before it decided to start to download a ringtone though. It's the browser... as already mentioned, it pretty much sucks.

Journeyman

We can't be having a web browser that sucks. The whole po...

We can't be having a web browser that sucks. The whole point of this phone is to do a lot of activities that are web based. Something needs done about it.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat