cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, I still can't get on Ebay!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I still cant shut off the screen during a call either......

@Dilamonsta wrote:
I still cant shut off the screen during a call either... apparently that was not one of the 250 tickets that was important enough to fix. I am done with this phone.

Do you mean the lock mode when your in a call? I was hoping that would be taken care of.....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Well, I still can't get on Ebay!!

I just tried to sign on to ebay and it took 6 tries, it turns out that every time I went to enter my password the keyboard was automatically putting a space in before I entered it. So the last try I had to hit backspace before putting in my password. Now that I am logged in I cannot view anything under my ebay. I just see my tabs but know info. I have just a blank page....What the heck is going on with this phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had pretty good luck with Ebay last night. The wife and I were looking for a collectible item she wanted. We were able to log into the full(non-mobile) version of Ebay. We searched for and found the item and were quickly able to "watch" the item as the auction doesn't end for six days and we didn't want to bid yet.

I did notice that the mobile version didn't work too well. We tried searching for the exact same terms and got no results.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Works fine for me and on the first try: m.ebay.com

Highlighted
Journeyman

well, i did finally get on ebay. I think somehow i got th...

well, i did finally get on ebay. I think somehow i got that mobler version. not great but ok that is curious about the extra space. . will have to check that out.

Highlighted
Wizard

@krohde wrote:
Works fine for me and on the first try: m.ebay.com

I was able to log on with this version. If I try to log onto the regular ebay.com site it keeps reloading to the log in page. And I made sure that there was space being inserted at the beginning of my password.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: the browser will go to ebay.com of course, but when I get...

You all know whats the funniest about this? Ebay.com is one of the example sites they use in the web video at the sprint website. When you click on the phone, then click videos, and scroll over to web, the first place the person visits on their fakeass phone is ebay.com.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat