cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well that's pretty much it for me!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well that's pretty much it for me!!!!

I can not speak for every one else, but this update has totally screwed up my phone. Any menu that I am in lags. Sprint TV is worse, its locks up or does not even work at all and when it does work I keep getting a green screen for the first minute or two while it's playing and the audio does not work half the time now. My browser is actually worse than before, which I don't understand since it is supposed to be completely rebuilt. It's very frustrating to wait for the updates and instead of making the phone better is acutally worse....LMFAO...what .. is going on Sprint....Well it looks like I need to look into getting another phone and take a 449 dollar .....because Sprint does not stand by there claims and they are no help. Looks like it time to contact the BBB, attorney general and the FTC...and not to mentio a few more other agencies.

(Edited for profanity - valid post, but please do not work to avoid our profanity filter. w.england)

Message Edited by wengla02 on 09-24-2008 10:13 PM
Sorry for the profanity Will, but it's hard to keep my cool when these updates are making my phone worse!!!!
Message Edited by Das7771 on 09-25-2008 07:42 AM
Great now my phone is locking up when I go to check my Yahoo email. Never had that problem before. It doesn't always do it but when it does I have to pull the battery out and restart the phone. What else is going to happen?
Message Edited by Das7771 on 09-25-2008 08:30 AM

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Well that's pretty much it for me!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

yeah mine is pretty much bricked...won't even power on now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have tried sprint tv repeatedely and I always get some type of malfunction every time. It does not just play smoothly. I get a green screen, a pic with no audio, or it kicks me back to the previous screen. When it does work the FPS are like 1 also when the camera is panning during a show it seems to smeer what ever image I am watching accross the screen....Very frustating.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having similar issues, I click on TV or Radio, it locks up the phone but for the home button. My haptic feedback then becomes extremely sluggish with no or little feedback to touch. If I do get the application to load, it locks on the channel listing page, the phone is worse for the second consecutive update.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat