cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats next??

Patron

Whats next??

I've been doing some major thinking and it popped in my head as to after the firmware update on 11/19, if this one is a complete blowout like the previous ones, what would be the next step for sprint and or the Instinct phone?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Whats next??

I have a feeling that there won't be another update for quite a while after this one. We all better hope this update fixes A LOT!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

i got an idea, if this update doesnt fix everyones proble...

i got an idea, if this update doesnt fix everyones problems we should all meet at one sprint store and stand in front with our Instinct saying GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK OR WE WILL ALL CANCEL OUR CONTRACTS

Journeyman

soon after the FW update, they will be releasing app updates. I'm not sure which, I assume at least GPS....

Journeyman

@chadaccount wrote:
I have a feeling that there won't be another update for quite a while after this one. We all better hope this update fixes A LOT!!

If that's the case, Sprint better be prepared to lose a lot more customers. This is it for them. I'm not going to spend 18 months beta testing a phone for them. 5 months is long enough, and the phone is worse now than the day I got it. They better hope that MR-4 comes with pixie dust that we can sprinkle on the phone to solve 90% of the problems... cause there's a lot of pissed off Instinct owners right now.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat