cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When the Spint fixed the browser???? Why so limitions???

Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

When the Spint fixed the browser???? Why so limitions???

I fell like lie to me because I get my instintc thin is is it the most better I phone !!!!now I knows is not true???? I go this chat peaplethere don`t kwnow I talk about!!!!!! I need awsuer !!!!!!!!! I have rigth for this!!!! I want besat service not peaple spend my time in the phone or on the chat!!!!!!!!!!! I am very good costume!!!!!! I have total plan an broaband laptop internet!!!!!! I spend $ 200 with month OKAY!!!!!!!!! So I need respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags (1)
24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Journeyman

LOL, Maybe you should at least TRY to make a sentence. A...

LOL, Maybe you should at least TRY to make a sentence. A spell checker might help as well.

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: When the Spint fixed the browser???? Why so limitions???

And this may be why the CSR's get surly. 

If I can translate, you want to know why the web browser is not as fast as you thought it would be?  And you'd like to know when an update is coming?

The web browser does need a bit of work; we're working with the vendor to optimize it for the device.  I don't have any dates for when an update to the browser will be out.

Thank you for your business as a Sprint customer! 

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

Wow, that's too funny. Here is an"awsuer" in gibberish:

Me so fell lie you me with the and people know beyast fonn!!!! I too got this chat pineapple!!! more bettr!!! not is wirst phone I no instintc!!! respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Has it occured to anyone that maybe English is not this guy's first language? If, German to use an an example, was not your first language and you weren't completely versed in it, you would probably get syntax and spelling wrong and maybe not be completely understood.

Lighten up folks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think I would use, and have done so before, a web trans...

I think I would use, and have done so before, a web translator, at least then the spelling would be ok, and we could try to understand the meaning. PS English is not my first , nor second language.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@wengla02 wrote:

The web browser does need a bit of work; we're working with the vendor to optimize it for the device. I don't have any dates for when an update to the browser will be out.

As in it will not be a update at least not worthy one

Highlighted
Journeyman

wengla02 wrote:

The web browser does need a bit of work; we're working with the vendor to optimize it for the device.

One would wonder why this didnt happen before it went to market?

Highlighted
Journeyman

@waldeck wrote:

Has it occured to anyone that maybe English is not this guy's first language?

LOL. Gee, no, that NEVER occurred to me! Thank you! It also never occurred to me to go to some other country and rant hysterically in some gobbledygook that doesn't even qualify as language and expect people to bend over backwards trying to understand me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

LMAO! wow... some people. Hey, i don't like the browser e...

LMAO! wow... some people. Hey, i don't like the browser either, but wow. Maybe you need anger management rather than a new browser.

Highlighted
Patron

@wengla02 wrote:

The web browser does need a bit of work; we're working with the vendor to optimize it for the device.

So, this browser came from another device on which it worked really well?

CSRs get paid to take it and be nice. Apparently, Sprint's attitude on customer service is that poor service is justified because someone calls in angry or difficult to understand.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Drybonz wrote:

@wengla02 wrote:

So, this browser came from another device on which it worked really well?

CSRs get paid to take it and be nice. Apparently, Sprint's attitude on customer service is that poor service is justified because someone calls in angry or difficult to understand.

Take it easy.

WIll is one of the guys who's been very helpful on this board. As for CRSs, they're paid to provide customer service and try to help, not "take it and be nice". Raining abuse on someone who is trying but can't address the problem is a reflection on the character of the abuser. As for the browser, it doesn't take much reading to see it needs work. It's probably one of the areas where lots of corners were cut trying to get the phone out the door.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat