cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the update for text massages

Highlighted
Journeyman

Where is the update for text massages

no poblems with phone just the way its set up you cant choose multiple people to send a text to without choosing a name and going down the roladex over and over to choose one person at a time you should be able to choose everone you want to choose while going down the list one time. you can only save one draft per name so there is no way to send a message that requires two message because of lenth without sending the first one and then stard tying the second message when in portrait mode the alphabetical keyboard is not a good idea its very difficult to text, it should look like a standard key pad where theres 3-4 letters per button and that would leave more room the move the directional keys to that display so you can truly text with one hand

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

for messages that long with multiple users - it would be...

for messages that long with multiple users - it would be best to utilize email. it is a fairly new concept. you should check it out, everyone is doing it. i think it will be a hit one day.

Journeyman

Re: for messages that long with multiple users - it would be...

Ignoring your smarminess, fwbkotowske, email doesn't work in all situations. I don't have email addresses for everyone in my phone book, and for those that I do, they may not check it often enough. A text message is immediate.

Other phones have this function, my Moto Q did it. Automatically breaking up a long text message should be included on a phone like this. Remember it's a "fun" phone, and texting falls into that category. I agree with the OP, this function should have been included.

Journeyman

sweet greggo - you are right, very pious and my apologies...

sweet greggo - you are right, very pious and my apologies to all. I was caught in the complainer section earlier and just didn't see this guy for what it was. CJAY82, my apologies. The MotoQ was a great texting phone - got a couple in the desk drawer, next to the Mogul.

Journeyman

Re: for messages that long with multiple users - it would be...

lolz @ fwbkotowske

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat