cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I getting so many more dropped calls than my Treo?

Highlighted
Patron

Why am I getting so many more dropped calls than my Treo?

I literally get at least 5 dropped calls a day in the same areas my Treo with Sprint worked fine.

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Why am I getting so many more dropped calls than my Treo?

I am the master of dropped calls, missed calls, late text messages and no picture texting. My cell service reminds me of the late 90's cell service. I have 14 days to cancel, I don't want to because I like the phone, but I need to get my calls

Highlighted
Journeyman

guess im not the only one with this problem... I had a fe...

guess im not the only one with this problem... I had a few droped calls and the connection fee for the long distance calling card is killing me...

Highlighted

Re: guess im not the only one with this problem... I had a fe...

@nanjay wrote:
guess im not the only one with this problem... I had a few droped calls and the connection fee for the long distance calling card is killing me...

what connection fee and what calling card?

Journeyman

Re: guess im not the only one with this problem... I had a fe...

Do you guys use roaming? I believe it is included in the plan. Just set the roaming settings on automatic and that should reduce the drops some...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had this problem with mine until someone suggested that...

I had this problem with mine until someone suggested that I switch to sprint only in the roaming option under settings. I did it and I have not had a dropped call except where I never get service.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i feel the same to me the best phone i had was the treo....

i feel the same to me the best phone i had was the treo. i never had the problems i had now. i wish i never got the phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: i feel the same to me the best phone i had was the treo....

I have yet to get a dropped call. (Knock on wood) and have found the phone quite good with call quality and such, so I would say the problems you are having are either

1. Pacticular to your individual phone
  2. Something to do with the (lack of) signal in your area

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat