cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my wallpaper go black after a little bit?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why does my wallpaper go black after a little bit?

I've noticed that after a couple hours, when i tap the lock key to look at the time, and my background display, my wallpaper won't be there anymore, it's just the clock with a black background. Is this a problem with the hardware, software, or my memory card? It happens with any picture i've uploaded to my phone. It will come back if i restart the phone or reassign it, but who wants to do that every time just so i can have a background picture. Please help!?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

I haven't figured that part out yet. Some people have cla...

I haven't figured that part out yet. Some people have claimed it's the result of Picture Mail, but I have had it happen when I had not sent or received picture mail in a couple of days. It's seems to be a pretty wide spread glitch as I have seen many people mention this.

Journeyman

Re: I haven't figured that part out yet. Some people have cla...

This is a known bug that will be fixed in the July software update.

Message Edited by DougR on 07-16-2008 02:20 PM

Journeyman

Happened to me 3 times,..has to be a bug because when you...

Happened to me 3 times,..has to be a bug because when you go to the settings menu, you will still see the background image.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat