cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is everything so slow

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why is everything so slow

My phone has recently gotten EXTREMELY slow when opening myspace/facebook. As in, it takes 30 seconds or more to get to the screen where you push Go to site. I have not downloaded any programs since it started doing this nor did I before. Also, the touch screen has major issues. I went to call my dad the other day and it "dragged" his name and then it vanished. His entire contact was gone. I had to manually enter his numbers and save them again. When I try to scroll through my phone book, it acts as if its spring-loaded. I will scroll down, not using the scroll bar, and when I get a few scrolls into it, it rockets all the way back to the top. I'm ready to drop this thing in the garbage and go back to my A640. Please help!

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Why is everything so slow

@robertsonm84 wrote:
I went to call my dad the other day and it "dragged" his name and then it vanished. His entire contact was gone. I had to manually enter his numbers and save them again.

That's been a known issue for awhile. It's been mentioned on here numerous times, but still exists. My girlfriend is of course the top of my speed dial, but there's been at least 10 different instances where I have went to call her from the speed dial list, that it dragged instead of dialed and disappeared from the list. Every now and then it will completely delete the contact, but most of the time, the contact remains... it just needs to be re-added to speed dial.

I'm still waiting for a changelog to see what was fixed and added with this update. Hopefully that was one of the fixes or will be a fix in the next update (if we get another update)

Master

Journeyman

Thanks Levi for the heads up.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat