cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my voicemail taking 35 min plus to notify I have one

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why is my voicemail taking 35 min plus to notify I have one

two issues: 1 I placed a call to myself via my office phone. So far I am at 35 mins and counting and still have not received a notification that I have a voicemail. What is going on? 2 unrelated...I downloaded a song. It is in my playlist and music file...I want it gone how do I delete it? there is no trashcan button anywhere for music

7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

My wife has had this same issue with her voicemail. But o...

My wife has had this same issue with her voicemail. But only after the first few and it seems to be fine now.

Journeyman

I'm having a similar problem. I don't get notification of...

I'm having a similar problem. I don't get notification of my voicemail and then if I think I have a voicemail and go to the voicemail icon it states that ' You have a message that could not be downloaded'

Journeyman

I'm having the same problem, no errors, but visual voice...

I'm having the same problem, no errors, but visual voice mail is taking 30+ minutes to show up. Several people over at the instinct-samsung.com board have reported the same. Can we get an official response for Sprint on this issue?

Journeyman

Shutdown the phone, and restart it. It worked for me when...

Shutdown the phone, and restart it. It worked for me when mail was not refreshing.

Journeyman

Re: Why is my voicemail taking 35 min plus to notify I have one

I don't get any notification that I have received a voicemail. at all. I have to manually check every so often to make sure whether I have received any at all. I set it up from the beginning but the visual voicemail does not work. Anybody have some answers? :/

Journeyman

I had a similair issue. My voicemail didn't show up until...

I had a similair issue. My voicemail didn't show up until 3 hours later.

Journeyman

My voicemail is not working either. I received 2 messages...

My voicemail is not working either. I received 2 messages yesterday, neither which ever showed notification. The only reason I knew to check my voicemail is because someone told me that they left a message. Is this something that is going to be fixed in the near future. I have already restarted my phone by turning it on and off and this did not help. Thanks

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat