Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi on my instinct

Journeyman

Wifi on my instinct

I am unable to use the wifi function on my instinct, I enable the wifi, then I get this message, unable to scan for networks.  I went through the steps listed on self help, but there are no names of networks there for me to change.  Getting really frustrasted with this phone

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Wifi on my instinct

my Instinct Wifi connection worked for 48 hours, then was never able to connect again. It sees networks but wont connect, even to unsecured open networks (coffee shops etc). Its a common defect it seems. Im stuck with sprint slo-fi for 2 years on this phone. Anyone got Sprint to adress this?

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat