cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will. A small suggestion.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Will. A small suggestion.

On the talking screen please change mute from a button to a slide switch. When i use bluetooth to dial and my phone is in my case sometimes the case will press the mute button and i loose the ability to talk. By the time i figure it out the other person has hung up.

Just a small suggestion. 🙂

8 REPLIES 8
Patron

Re: Will. A small suggestion.

turn off the screen is what they should do.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Good point.  I'll make a note of it.  (personally I'd prefer a hardware mute button, with a screen lock, but that's me.  )

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

A suggestion:

I am speaking as a former software developer and I know how customers can get carried away with I want this and that.

Why not collect a series of "wants" and put it out for a vote from Instinct owners? You create a list and work on the top x voted items? Would be great to have a voting option from the owners of Instincts phones (voting through the Instinct).

Imagine the free press Sprint would get out of this as being the first phone corporation to have such a feature. You would turn the tables overnight as being a corporation who is listening to it's customers and acting on it.

Journeyman

wengla02 wrote:
Good point. I'll make a note of it. (personally I'd prefer a hardware mute button, with a screen lock, but that's me. )

Will you nailed it on the head. What we need is a hardware mute button with a sliding screen lock

Journeyman

can we get the screen to turn of during a call. im sure it will sae some battery life.. and plus its to bright at night.

Journeyman

Yes I'd rather the screen turn off during a phone call disabling the screen. To bring it back up during/after a call make it one press of the lock hardware button.

Journeyman

great idea, no results yet, 3 months past!

great idea, no results yet, 3 months past!

Journeyman

Re: great idea, no results yet, 3 months past!

Thiswas suggested back in June. . . . and July. . . . and August and September and October (I bet there are a hundred threads on this board with this suggestion). Now it's November. I have a feeling there is still no one listening. Will can only do so much and obviously no one is listening to him either. . . . Or they just don't want to take the time to make this change.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat