cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will, Sarah...rss feeds info?

Journeyman

Will, Sarah...rss feeds info?

Is there yet any information on why many rss feeds simply dont work and why some are actually bricking the phone? Might this be fixed in the next MR? Thanks

Tags (4)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Will, Sarah...rss feeds info?

???

Highlighted
Journeyman

RSS feeds work only when the browser is in Standard Mode....

RSS feeds work only when the browser is in Standard Mode. If you still have an issue, I personally can't help

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: RSS feeds work only when the browser is in Standard Mode....

yes, this is true. however there are some feeds which will not work at all, in eithermode returning errors. there have also been multiple reports across the web of certain feeds actually bricking the phone, which makes me afraid to use this function. and please...dont reply...just use opera

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: RSS feeds work only when the browser is in Standard Mode....

???

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Will, Sarah...rss feeds info?

I honestly haven't tried this in the web browser becuase I don't have time to enter in a long RSS address. I use Opera Mini 9.2 and it will autodetect RSS feeds on some sites and then you just click a few links to add. Once that's done it's really easy to view them and I've had it crash on me mabye once out of a hundred times.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat