cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will or Sara can u help!!??

Journeyman

Will or Sara can u help!!??

I am having a problem here lately (in the last couple weeks) with my text messaging. I am experiencing long delays in getting my text messages. Sometimes an hour or more. I also get messages that come across in the wrong order and all kinds of crazy stuff. You can't really even try to have a small conversation cause of the delays, gaps, etc. Is this an issue with my phone or is there an issue with Sprint network causing texts to be slow and bogged up? I have all the latest updated on my phone. Thanks for your help!

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Will or Sara can u help!!??

call customer support

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

That's really the best solution - call, chat or email customer care.  Email is especially good - they'll be able to take the time to look up network status, etc.   If that doesn't help the issue, check back with us and we'll dig into it.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok thanks Will. I thought I'd check here to see if I am the only one experiencing this problem or if everyone is. I will contact customer care.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You're definately not the only one. I know TOOOONNNNSS of sprint people all over Cali that are getting their texts delayed. In fact it's caused some break ups (those were probably coming anyway) and loss of potential customers for some of my friends. I just say it's Sprint, what can you do. Pay your SERO plan and be grateful.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat