cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will sprint have a website like itunes for downloading movies?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Will sprint have a website like itunes for downloading movies?

I have tried to sideload movies onto my phone and nothing seems to work. I converted the movies and everything, still nothing. So my question is will there be a site were you can buy movies to download to your phone instead of buying them using sprint tv and only having access to them for 24 hours.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Will sprint have a website like itunes for downloading movies?

I don't know if we'll be doing that anytime soon.  Till then, you can rip video using MPEG-4

I've had good luck using FFMPEG codecs (Visual Hub under Mac OS X).  

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

Re: Will sprint have a website like itunes for downloading movies?

we know that videos are saved in your phone with extension .3g2 which is a codec that can be viewed using Quicktime. if you can convert movies or videos to that format, for sure they can be saved in ur phone and viewed

Journeyman

Eh Sprint isnt the business for that.. Thats somewhat a n...

Eh Sprint isnt the business for that.. Thats somewhat a no brainer.. But I think Sprint has been really kinda stupid with not being more detailed on their releases yeah it may be companies but still I think they have the responsibility to apply decent services.. So yea a store would be cool but its not likely

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat