Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the Ringtone Issue Ever get fixed?

Highlighted
Patron

Hello All-

Man! Did we make the wrong decision when picking out this phone or what? Lately nothing works as far as these ringtones are concerned, I cannot download from PhoneZoo nor Sprint's App for Ringtones nor their own website.

This is really sad, I've been a customer for so long and I have never had so many issues.

Any updates from anyone on this Ringtone issue?

Thanks guys!

12 REPLIES 12
Journeyman

I am having the same problem....customer service rep told me to go to handmark.com/support...but that does nothing either!

Patron

My phone is still not working, how about yours?

Wizard

DUNZO89999 and RUNNER5 are you still having issues, and if so what are the errors you are getting?

Journeyman

It wont let me use my ringtons as well!  It also will not let me send/receive images!  This has been going on for weeks!  Absolutely ridiculous!

Journeyman

Re: Will the Ringtone Issue Ever get fixed?

I don't know about them, but I'm so frustrated right now, I want to give up on sprint.

I am very upset.  I was able to use and download various ringtones, make them etc.  A couple of months ago, I had to have my handset replaced.  NOW, I don't have any ringtones other than the crappy ones that came with the phone.  All the ones that I made myself or had sent to me via phonezoo or ventones are just sitting there in my accounts and I can't get them to this phone.

I did everything that I did before with NO sucess.  I can download them to my phone, but it won't save them or open them.  It basically goes straight to the trash...WTx???  How frustrating is that. I

This phone is c r a p  c r a p  c r a p It worked great at first, but now, it freezes horribly, the internet drags and times out.  The only thing I had going with this phone was I had great ringtones.  Great.  Now I don't have that.

Wizard

@Kat276 each phone has different programs to download and user ringers, are you using the application for ringer thru a market application?  or are this ringers thru sprint.com. Also check you software on you phone to make sure it is also current. Phonezoo and ventones are third party applications check to make sure there are no current updates for them also on your phone. If still having issue please let me know what type of phone you have.

Journeyman

The first thing I did is make sure that everything was updated. 

I have the Instinct Hd (big mistake btw). 

I have tried every way possible to get my ringtones back on this phone.  The other phone had the capabilities, but this one doesn't seem to.  It will download the ringtones, but my phone won't save them as they use to.  It goes to the download box in the opera, but it won't open.  It only shows a trash can.  Very frustrating.  I had specific ringtones for my phone because of work so now my phone has to be muted.

Wizard

The Instinct Hd at this time has had the ringers removed from the phone, we are working with Samsung at this time to see if they can find the root cause, of why now the ringers will not work on this phone. I have requested an update to see if we have any new etr(estimated time of repair) I did receive a response back but at this time nothing has been resolved.

Journeyman

Thank you.  It's just very frustrating to have it all then it all go away. 

For a 2 year contracted phone, it's poor and I think that people who have this phone should now be able to upgrade at the price as if the contract was up.  It's sad to spend that much for a phone and you can't enjoy it.  I feel like I was ripped off and now have to wait nearly a year for a new one.  disappointing.

Journeyman

I guess it's good to know that I should stop even trying.  I have wasted days of my free time trying to figure it out and now I know that I shouldn't even bother at this point. 

Wizard

Sorry to be the person to tell you about the issue, but we are trying to get the issue resolved, maybe try once a week..If I get any further updates I will let you know.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat