Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will there be an upgrade or a more PDA like calendar or acheduler option?

Journeyman

Will there be an upgrade or a more PDA like calendar or acheduler option?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

I meant scheduler...

Patron

We have no idea. There was a thread where a developer named bdroad was posting about email and calendar updates, but like so much other material on this forum it was deleted.

Keep guessing with the rest of us.

Journeyman
Journeyman

If one is developed it will "probably" (my opinion) come from a third party develper. A user named bdroad announce that his company was working on a synched calendar for the Instinct with estimated dates. However, his company/bdroad requested the forum administrators to remove the post. My "guess" is they were not ready to announce anything official yet or commit to dates.

Journeyman

calendar, pda like features - are you kidding??? this is a MEDIA phone. Sorry, that is what I was told AFTER I bought it. Ooops, I thought it was the iPhone KILLER so I bought it the first day. Still no worth-while calendar. Still I swim in pain.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat