cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will there be any updates for the Instinct camera?

Journeyman

Will there be any updates for the Instinct camera?

It needs a flash and a way to zoom pictures while taking them!

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Will there be any updates for the Instinct camera?

It'll never have a flash. That's not an option.

Journeyman

Chadaccount is right there won't be a flash. That is unless they intend to do a hardware upgrade, which would definitely fall into Samsung's territory. And there won't be any quick and easy way to do that for existing owners. They could do a software update to add zoom, but haven't heard that that is on the drawing board from either Sprint or Samsung.

Journeyman

As already stated, there is no hardware option for a flash. What would be cool though is an external attachment that connects to the camera via the power/usb port that would flash every time a picture is taken. I also think it would be cool to mod one of the hard shell cases and have a polarized lens over the camera and have it interchangeable for things like a fisheye adapter and so on. Of course that's all external and going outside of what you are hinting at.

But the dev specs seem to indicate that the camera can do more than what was given to us. I am curious about that since the Canadian version has the 4x digizoom.

Journeyman

I really dig phones that take killer pictures and my inst...

I really dig phones that take killer pictures and my instinct is just not doing it for me If anyone hears about new updates to make it better, let me know

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat