cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will we be able to edit or do anything else when M-4 releases the update to open pdf. files?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Will we be able to edit or do anything else when M-4 releases the update to open pdf. files?

I read that in the M4 release, we will be able to open n use pdf files. My question is, will we be able to edit things on them type things in n so fourth..... I use a pdf file and type words into it and it searches for me. I hope someone knows what im talking about..... Anyone know? thx

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Synch with Outlook Calander, open PDFs, open Word and Exc...

Synch with Outlook Calander, open PDFs, open Word and Excel, download a sea of free and purchased apps....is that too much to ask?

Journeyman

Hey maybe if you guys read around the forum instead of bl...

Hey maybe if you guys read around the forum instead of blabbing at the mouth.. You would have found that when the Email Client update comes out in the near future.. Will be able to open Native files such *bleep* PDF, excel etc etc. Oh and it already does open WORD files... THANKS!

Journeyman

Re: Will we be able to edit or do anything else when M-4 releases the update to open pdf. files?

i have no idea if we will be able to edit them. i know when the next update comes we will be able to view them.

it kind of makes no sense to be able to see them but not edit them...

Journeyman

View files but we can't edit. That would be nice though.

View files but we can't edit. That would be nice though.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat